About Colorado Luxe Living Property Manangement
Colorado Luxe Living offers value and Success-driven leasing and sales services to property owners throughout Summit and Denver areas. Unlike other brokerages, Colorado Luxe Living provides property owners and investors with many services and options to help you with your real estate and management needs. We DON'T believe in the one-size fits all approach. We DO believe in providing solutions customized to the needs of our clients, and providing customer service that's second to none.
We are 100% committed to finding and placing the best tenants in your property. Dependability, honesty,Integrity and responsiveness are the core traits of our leasing team of proffessional Realtors, whom are all dedicated to you and your property.
YOUR OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY…GUARANTEED!!
If you aren't happy with our service, for any reason, you can cancel. It's our commitment to customer service. There are no strings attached.
Contracts are necessary, but we don't believe in locking you into one. If you're not satisfied with our service for any reason, you can cancel upon written notice.
We OFFER A No obligation Long Term and Short Term rental quotes!!
Why Trust Your Home with Colorado Luxe Living?
Professionally Managed with the upmost Professionalism!
Many vacation rental owners confuse maximizing their income, with finding the cheapest resource to handle their investments. Some decide on limited service companies , who take care of the details, while some take their own path of self-management to “increase their revenue”.
In today’s highly competitive and vast travel marketplace, there is little room for unprofessional management, or even worse, absence of management. Guests increasingly expect the “hotel experience” in their vacation rentals, and more often, they are having it provided.
Listing Creation & Management
Listing Distribution on All Major Platforms
Around the Clock Support for Guests & Clients
Owner Portal & Job Reports
Check Out Inspections
Restocking & Linen Service
Hot Tub & Trash Coordination
Unlimited Owner Use
Linens & Toiletries
Minimum Night Stays
Staging and Cleaning Crew
Professional Photography Included
Guest Welcome Gift/at owners discretion
Local and State Tax Remission (incorporated in fee at time of checkout)
Monthly Owner Payouts/Statements
We Focus on professionalism, enhanced capability, having the cutting edge in technology, and affordability. We believe you will Succeed, by investing in your success, and letting us professionally manage your Investements. It will pay for itself.
Full-Service Long Term Property Management Includes:
Marketing of the Property
• Provide a current Rental Market Analysis
• Walk the property and advise the Landlord of any concerns or suggestions
• Photograph the property for marketing purposes
• Install a professional yard/window sign and lockbox
• Advertise the property for rent on multiple websites, syndications including Craigslist
• Respond to prospective tenants by phone, text and email
• Show the property Monday – Sunday by appointment only
• Closely monitor the element of price, property condition and market fluctuations
• Collection of all necessary documents for screening
• Acceptance of only complete applications
• Pull credit report, eviction report and criminal history background report
• Check sex offender registry
• Verify bankruptcy information (if applicable)
• Verify employment and proof of income
• Verify previous rental history
• Verification of pets (breed/age/weight and type) – no dangerous breeds
• Prepare the lease documents
• Manage and handle the lease signing
• Collect the first month’s rent,security deposit and pet deposit.
Money & Financial Management
• Deposit and retain the Tenant’s security deposit and pet deposit in escrow trust account
• On or before the 15th of each month, send rent proceeds to Landlords
• Pay Vendors and Contractors for services provided
• Provide 24-hour access to online, cloud portal for Landlord to log into for account information
• Provide detailed monthly Cash Flow reporting for Landlord review
• Provide Year End statements including 1099s for tax preparation
• Storage of year end documents
Property Management & Lease Enforcement
• Photograph the interior and exterior of the property to document the condition prior to tenant move in
• Re-key property before every new tenant if needed.
• Maintain and manage 24-hour emergency phone service
• Review and assign tenant-originated work orders and requests
• Manage all necessary repairs or maintenance to property
• Screen, hire, and manage Vendors and Contractors
• Schedule and manage Property Assessments and walkthroughs
• Engage attorneys on the landlord’s behalf whenever necessary
• Full renewal process beginning 90 days prior to the end of the lease, including property survey, rental market analysis and new lease signing
• Leases are updated annually and include any new legislative items
Tenant Management & Lease Enforcement
• Provide the tenant(s) with keys
• Set up 24-hour access to online cloud portals for the Tenants
• Set up communication with tenants and 24-hour emergency phone service
• Establish strict communication protocol with tenants to protect the landlord’s privacy
• Setup tenant account for online rent payments
• Collect rent
• Enforce the lease agreement
• Handle lease and HOA violations
• Process and handle evictions
• Post properties and attend court when necessary
Colorado Luxe Living Rental Application
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application within the next business day.
The application fee is $60 per adult and non-refundable. Please read through the Rental Guidelines prior to completing this application, as any application fees paid will not be refunded if you submit an application for review and the Rental Guidelines are not met. You are applying for the rent amount currently advertised, and should not apply based on an assumption that the rent amount is negotiable or will be any amount other than the currently advertised rent amount. If you have multiple pets, or a type/breed that may be questionable, please confirm the pet(s) are allowed prior to completing and submitting this application. Your application fee will not be refunded, if any pet is deemed to be not allowed.
CONDITION OF MOVE-IN
* The lease must be signed immediately upon approval. *If the lease is not signed and the first month’s rent not received, Colorado Luxe Living Property Management, reserves the right to keep showing the property to prospective tenants. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
* All utilities, where applicable, must be transferred into the residents’ name as of the date of possession.
* Security deposit, any pet deposit due, and any prorated rents must be paid in full before keys are provided.
*Rents and security deposits must be paid in separate checks and MUST be certified cashiers or bank checks.
*Tenants must provide a copy of Renters Insurance at time of move in.